Tuesday, March 24, 2015

What two years old could ask one to draw?

Day 47.

This morning before my two years old daughter (2 yrs 2 months) was taken to the daycare, I asked her what I should draw today. Here's what she said: "A robot." What kind of a robot? "Hedgehog." Where does it live? "In Africa." Okay. Actually it was the same thing she said day before, but I just didn't came up with anything on that day, but since the same wish was repeated there was no other way than start drawing.

So, I did some sketching out on paper and came up with the following. I have no idea if my daughter will make any sense of it when I'll pick her up from the daycare and show the result to her. In meanwhile, here it is:

African hedgehog robot

Around 3 hours of experimenting in Photoshop. First sketching out, then "finalizing" the final outcome, which is still quite rough.





No comments:

Post a Comment