Friday, March 13, 2015

Javier Bardem

Day 40.

Last portrait for this project

10 days left after this one! Man, it feels weird. 40 days have passed and even though I feel I'm slowly getting hang of this, portrait-drawing-thing there's still so much to learn and improve the technique. However and despite I want on one hand continue with portraits, on the other I feel I should hurry up and move on to other subjects as the project will end quite soon.

Therefore during next 10 days, I'll focus more on depicting environments and people (maybe animals), mechanical objects (maybe sci-fi) in it and will use digital drawing as the media. So more of that tomorrow, but today here it is, pencil drawing of Javier Bardem. Inspired by the movie "Biutiful" me and my wife saw yesterday.

Javier Bardem.

2 Hours with graphite pencils and 1 hour experimenting with colors in Photoshop.



No comments:

Post a Comment